3 réponses à ce sujet

#1 Vivien

Vivien

Tlpsien +++

• En cours de validation
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 318 messages

Posté 13 août 2009 - 04:30

Hi - you're probably wondering why a middle-aged American female started a group about a problem associated with young Japanese males. I've been doing some reading about this condition, and I believe it is much more prevalent in other countries and other demographics than anyone believes.

I'm exactly hikikomori - I stay in my room, I can't work, I prefer to be up only at night and rarely go out. People yell at me, threaten me, are digusted by me, but I can't do anything except what I do.

I use the internet to connect with the world, and I'm hoping this can be a place for other hikikomori to reach out to each other. This is a cultural phenomenon that no one knows how to deal with. It might be good to share with others who are in the same situation.

Peace
…

What scares me most about today's hikikomori is that many have no resource other than family. They're described as being from affluent families and thus having the ability to survive without work, but what happens when they get older and their parents aren't there to fend for them anymore?

There's more to being ill than just having insurance or income. There's the ability to do paperwork needed to get or maintain benefits. The ability to find and receive medical care. There are logistical problems like getting groceries into the house and the bills paid, even if you are lucky enough to have the money. Even members of the mental health profession don't understand what is involved.

I guess the point here is to let people know we're out here, and that this is a real ilness. We aren't lazy, or shy, we're socially, psychologically and emotionally paralyzed. There's something fundamental in the course of life in the 21st century that we aren't able to navigate. Something is causing this, and I think it's important to find out what it is.

Peace~

…

#2 jean-luc78

jean-luc78

Tlpsien +++

• Membre
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 120 messages

Posté 13 août 2009 - 04:44

Hi - you're probably wondering why a middle-aged American female started a group about a problem associated with young Japanese males. I've been doing some reading about this condition, and I believe it is much more prevalent in other countries and other demographics than anyone believes.

I'm exactly hikikomori - I stay in my room, I can't work, I prefer to be up only at night and rarely go out. People yell at me, threaten me, are digusted by me, but I can't do anything except what I do.

I use the internet to connect with the world, and I'm hoping this can be a place for other hikikomori to reach out to each other. This is a cultural phenomenon that no one knows how to deal with. It might be good to share with others who are in the same situation.

Peace
…

What scares me most about today's hikikomori is that many have no resource other than family. They're described as being from affluent families and thus having the ability to survive without work, but what happens when they get older and their parents aren't there to fend for them anymore?

There's more to being ill than just having insurance or income. There's the ability to do paperwork needed to get or maintain benefits. The ability to find and receive medical care. There are logistical problems like getting groceries into the house and the bills paid, even if you are lucky enough to have the money. Even members of the mental health profession don't understand what is involved.

I guess the point here is to let people know we're out here, and that this is a real ilness. We aren't lazy, or shy, we're socially, psychologically and emotionally paralyzed. There's something fundamental in the course of life in the 21st century that we aren't able to navigate. Something is causing this, and I think it's important to find out what it is.

Peace~

…

j'crois qu'j'ai pô tout compris
les idées force, je les ai saisies :
la sodomie, le vivre-libre à tous crins, le " multifucking " ???? ( je te cite ), et d'autres, ouais, les idées, j'suis d'accord
vive la sodomie
bientôt j'vais posté un texte sur ce sujet, parent pauvre de la littérature contemporaine :
petite notice de sodophilie que ça s'intitulera

#3 Vivien

Vivien

Tlpsien +++

• En cours de validation
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 318 messages

Posté 13 août 2009 - 05:02

pour un peu plus de clarté sur le sujet : http://fr.wikipedia....wiki/Hikikomori

#4 claricorne

claricorne

Tlpsien +++

• Membre
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9 099 messages

Posté 13 août 2009 - 05:47

:(
Peace too... :)